Amazon For Used Books

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by cluckeyo • May 28, 2016.

1. cluckeyo

cluckeyoActive Member

Threads:
    Amazon is a great place to get gently used books. They have many, many vendors and an amazing selection. The book search and customer reviews make it so easy to pick out the very best book for what you need. You can even read exerpts from the book, before you buy. The used books are reasonably priced. It is also a great place to sell your used books. I can't say enough about Amazon!!

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    What makes Amazon somewhat better than the other places where you can buy used books is the fact that you have the guarantee that you will not be scammed. However if you are willing to take the risk and get the best deals then you could try half.com. You can buy books at ridiculous prices over there.

3. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    Interesting. Although I read ebooks nowadays, i still read traditional books from time to time. Nothing can beat the feel of physically holding the books and dramatically turning the pages. So i'll definitely check this out.

4. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've seen those and they go for very, very reasonable prices! I no longer read actual physical books though because I like the convenience that eBooks bring me. Plus eBooks are even cheaper. I'd probably have to pay for the postage, which would defy the whole thing of saving money on the books.

5. dannyluke1

dannyluke1Active Member

Threads:
    One of the reasons why I love purchasing books from Amazon is the fact that you usually get the chance to read a few sample chapters to help you decide if it’s a book you really would like to read. It’s a great idea because it gives customers the chance to sample the content of the book before making a buying decision.