Amazon Gift Cards

Discussion in Online Shopping started by DancingLady • Jul 24, 2015.

1. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    one of the biggest reasons I love Amazon so much is I can earn gift cards for the site pretty easily by a number of different methods. Amazon is one of the most popular rewards offered by all sorts of sites, so it really helps me save money by being able to use these gift cards to help pay for things I need. It takes effort of course, but I'm saving a good bit of money this way.

2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love Amazon, too! I mainly use it to buy a lot eBooks. One of my sites offers Amazon gift cards in place of money straight to my Paypal account, if you prefer it. I usually opt for payment but the last time I cashed out, I mistakenly chose an Amazon gift card and was so gutted. But I recovered pretty quickly and used it towards some novels LOL The thing I don't like though, is that the gift card only applied to the US site, and not the UK one where my account is....grrr!!

3. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If you're doing little odd jobs or tasks on sites, then chances are high that you can cash out in Amazon gift cards, which is always nice if you're a fan of Amazon. Coupled with a Prime membership, and you'll be able to get most of the things you want on your doorstep the next or the following day. What's more convenient than that? ;) Amazon gift cards are pretty versatile, although there are some shortcomings there for certain users.

4. joshc428

joshc428Active Member

Threads:
    I agree. Amazon is such a powerful market with loads of products. You can find literally almost anything at great prices. If you're not willing to pay full price, you can always find someone selling a used product. Amazon gift cards aren't just a great payment method, but they also make great gifts. Who wouldn't want an Amazon gift card?