Amazon Gift Cards

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Vinaya • Jul 7, 2016.

1. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    Where do I buy Amazon Gift Cards. There are sites such as gyft, egifter where we can buy Amazon Gift Cards. However, these sites do not work for me because I am not living in the US and these sites do not cater to the customers outside the US. Where do I buy Amazon Gift Cards. The only payment option available to me is Paypal.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well going to the Amazon site itself is the probably the best options for gift cards. it is a great place to make sure that you are able to buy giftcards in the denominations you need. Also, you could try giftcard disounters. I can't think of the name of any of those sites currently, but they offer giftcards at reduced prices. Amazon giftcards should be pretty easy to get a hold of.

3. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @Ke Gordon@Ke Gordon, I was also going to recommend Amazon as the obvious number 1 choice, too. Denis Hard once posted about a great site called CardPool, if I'm not mistaken. Although that one dealt with a variety of different gift cards, not just Amazon ones. I hope he comes along and comments. I liked it so much, I made note of it somewhere, but can't seem to find it right this minute.

4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You can buy amazon gift cards at brick and mortar stores such as Safeway, Walmart is where I've seen amazon gift cards. Customer service can help you about how it's done and where they are located in-store. Amazon.com has gift cards you can purchase too...the account is free to open and when you get there just go to your account and see how to purchase amazon gift cards.... there is customer service too at amazon.com so you ask any question 24/7 too! Good luck!

5. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @OP would like to buy Amazon gift cards but can only use Paypal at the moment to buy them so he's looking for sites where he can buy Amazon gift cards using Paypal.

Thing though is buying gift cards from third party sites will force you to spend more money.

On Cardcloset for example a $10 gift card will cost you $12.

A $50 gift card costs $53.

Best way to avoid this is to get a Mastercard or Visa debit card and use it to buy a gift card any time you want one and save some money.