Amazon Kindle Owner's Lending Library

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by challengingthewriter • Jan 24, 2018.

1. challengingthewriter

challengingthewriterNew Member

Threads:
    Did you know you can lend books you buy to other Amazon Prime Kindle owners? And the plus is it's for free! Whoever you send the book to only has 7 days to accept the book being loaned to them and obviously, you don't have access to the book when it has been borrowed. Books can only be borrowed for 14 days if they are being shared with friends or other people. But if you share your Kindle books and account like it is connected to your family, then they have access to your book forever.

The problem though is, the user must have an Amazon Prime subscription and a Kindle, with the recent hike in Prime subscription rates, many people won't be pleased or rushing to have a subscription. but if you're a book lover, it is surely worth it, to give it a try and save a lot on books also.

2. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I am not sure what happened to their lending program. I found out their Kindle unlimited program works. And on that note you can see that some of the authors are also pulling out of free price tag. And the thing is that kindle owners are going for the price match in most cases. So free and the unlimited program is leading. Not sure how the lending is working these days. I have not much experienced that so far.