Amazon Kitchen Gadget Discounts

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Beast_Titan • May 3, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I found many great discount deals at Amazon today.

OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Food Scale is great for those recipes were you needed to measure the ingridients by weight. Knowing how many grams of sugar you needed to add on a certain cake recipe can be crucial to the results of your labor of love. This elegant looking scale is usually sold for $49.95 but now thanks to the 25% discount you can have it for a low price of $12.46 and that includes shipping!

Sharp kitchen shears can be useful for cleaning a fish or cutting other vegetables for cooking. This Kitchen sheers usually priced $28.95 but thanks to the 79% discount you can now have it for a low price of $6.20. If you ordered it with other products you will get free shipping.

WonderVeg Spiralizer Vegetable Slicer is a competition for the popular spirilizer brand Inspiralizer. Wonderveg helps you make noodles out of zucchini, sweet potatoes, brocolli stems, turnips and other veggies you can think of. You can now enjoy carb free noodles everyday at the comfort of your home for the low price of $15.76 and this is originally priced $39.97!!

2. Natasha0717

Natasha0717Active Member

Threads:
    We had a house fire way back in December, (and the house is still in the slowww process of getting repaired,) :mad: so we've all been using plastic silverware, paper plates, paper cups, etc. They took all of our kitchen appliances, thank goodness for the mini-fridge. We have one hot plate to boil water and (semi-)cook food or boil water, but I'm looking for a double-burner that works better, you know, with the black, flat burners on each side so you can boil water on one side and fry on the other. Then we can start eating home-cooked meals again instead of blowing all of our money on restaurant food, the cash goes so quickly that way and we always end up broke by the end of the month. I miss cooking my casseroles. And they last a good 2-3 days if I make enough. I will have to check out this Amazon offer - thanks!

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Only 13 hours left before the promo ends, This is a 64% discount for an awesome looking kettle:

It's priced dropped from $89 to $31.99
    ------
    These Rubber maid easy find lids are currently 15 percent off!

[​IMG] It's priced dropped from $23.38 to $19.87 bucks! So it is another nice deal I had found.