Amazon mturk declined

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by DTracy3 • Jan 16, 2015.

1. DTracy3

DTracy3Member

Threads:
    Hi, I tried to sign up with Amazon mturk but got declined due to an unknown reason.

This appeared:

turk.

Anyone knows how I can still sign up or why I may was declined?

2. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    To be honest I don't know if Amazon MTurk is worth the trouble. Oh they seem to have a whole lot of great jobs available. But get into it then you discover that many of these jobs pend approval or testing. Also, you will find that even when you do qualify such as for surveys once you get into the survey you are told you don't meet the qualifications. At least this is what constantly happens to me, to be honest I have to wonder if I am someone who can be surveyed, because I never seem to meet the necessary requirements to do so.

There are other micro task websites besides this one. Microworkers to me is one of the better ones, its seems easier to maneuver and to understand then some of these others out there. But if you are interested in Amazon MTurk let me ask you something do you have an Amazon account that is verified this can be half the battle with this website.

3. MLNewkirk

MLNewkirkNew Member

Threads:
    I have tried MTurk and had the same experiences as pafjih. I haven't done any mirco jobs for them for a couple months and just a few days ago I decided to look up my account only to find that many of the jobs I've done are still waiting approval. It's ridiculous in my opinion. I haven't heard of Microworkers, I will definitely look into it.

4. DTracy3

DTracy3Member

Threads:
    Microworker looks interesting gonna give it a try^^ Have you already earned some money with Microworkers?

5. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    I got declined as well. I'm not sure whether it's because I'm not in the US. But it's fine. There are lots of other options out there, so I've found. Microworkers or Clickworkers are starters.