Amazon offering audio books when you purchase an ebook

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by illusion • Oct 26, 2013.

1. illusion

illusionMember

Threads:
    Anyone that listens to audio books might be interested to know that Amazon has now been offering an audio book version through Audible at the same price of the ebook, when you purchase an ebook. I've bought two different ebooks recently for around $3 a piece. And, after I make my purchase, there's an offer to buy the audio book at the same price. I tend to listen to audio books at work. But, my wife prefers to read them on her kindle. So, for my situation it makes sense to have both. But, usually when you look at the prices of Audiobooks they're well above $10, so even if you just wanted the audio books, this is still a great discount.

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It is a great price, cause audiobooks tend to be so expensive! Is 3 dollars the standard price or was the book you bought on sale or cheaper? I'll check it out to see if I find something.

3. illusion

illusionMember

Threads:
    What they seem to be be doing is matching the price you pay for the book. The two books I've done this with were on sale. One book was $3 and the other was $2. Both times they offered an Audible version for the same price I paid for the ebook. And, for that price I couldn't refuse.