Amazon Payments

Discussion in Payment Methods started by Oolongfan • Nov 15, 2016.

1. Oolongfan

OolongfanNew Member

Threads:
    I am a home healthcare worker, and I am in need of scrub tops, so I was doing a little bit of online shopping the other day. I found some that I liked, so I put them in the cart and went to the checkout page. I was pleasantly surprised to see that I could pay for my purchases using Amazon payments. I am already set up for Amazon payments, but I didn't know that you could use Amazon to pay for things other than on the Amazon site. So I went through with the purchase and they shipped my items today. I am very pleased with it.

2. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    what do you mean by amazon payment? do you mean t say paying through amazon gift card? I don't shop too much on amazon because amazon does not deliver too many products in my country, I cannot buy amazon gift cards from my home country and amazon does not accept my card.

3. Kaushik Angara

Kaushik AngaraActive Member

Threads:
    Vinaya, I am assuming you are from India as well. Amazon Gift cards is now Amazon Payments. The name has changed rest everything is the same. You can buy a gift card in India. When you pay via Amazon Pay Wallet(gift card balance), the amount is paid from your wallet amount. Make sure you check the site as they are currently a festival offer(10% cashback for those who pay via Amazon pay wallet i.e gift card balance). Make the most of the offer and enjoy the cash backs. Happy holidays!

4. moondebi

moondebiActive Member

Threads:
    Now a days, most of the sites are pretty flexible to accept all kinds of payments. It helps to expand their business domain. Initially, I used to rely upon cash on delivery method only as was not comfortable to share the financial data online. These days things however have changed. There're several payment options and Amazon payment is one of them.

5. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    Amazon Payment and wallet system is good. But it seems like a lot of wallets based devices may not work out. Because here the amazon forces you to save in wallet. And you can't send it back to the bank. So on that basis, I don't think there seems to be any point in the wallet of Amazon. But their payment system seems to be good overall. And on that basis it'd be reasonable to use it as well.

6. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes the site I buy my vitamins also has amazon payments too. It's a convenience they give their customers to use different payment forms. It's good because you can have choices when paying for things you'd like to buy online. I like when you can choose the payment forms too. You save a lot of time and money when you can use the payment form you like.

7. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    Amazon payments has gotten popular over the last few years and i believe it will continue to do so, since Amazon is a leader in several fields.

8. prettypal

prettypalNew Member

Threads:

, did I read this thread correctly? From what I understand is that you can use Amazon Pay on other sites for purchasing products. Am I right? Actually, I'm on the lookout for payment methods like Amazon Pay, to use it on other shopping sites like bestbuy, newegg, etc.