Amazon Subscription Service

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by jneanz • Nov 14, 2014.

1. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    I'm debating as to whether I should go for this. I love KIND bars but there is no one store that sells every flavor I like. There are also no stores that sell the miniature versions, which is good on the road. Thing is, KIND bars sell in my area for around $1.50 each. Some places sell them for $1.75 each and then the re-sellers like Jamba Juice and Starbucks sell for around $2.

There reason that it's tempting is the convenience factor because even though Amazon sells these by the box (discount), the unit price is about $1.75.

I guess what I'm looking for are first-person accounts. What's your experience with this service? If you don't save money, is it at least convenient or reliable?

2. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    The Amazon subscription service is very valuable as you can save money on various items. I've seen deals on toilet paper that is $5 cheaper than in store prices. The crazy thing is that price will always be the same(for the most part) if you actually subscribe when the deal is live. I would say it is worth it if you need a monthly service that provides you with products that you purchase regularly.

3. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    Yes, I think it's worth it to get the Amazon subscription service. You will save a good bit of money over the long haul if you use the site a lot. I know a lot of people who use and they seem to have nothing but good things to say. So I think you should go for it. Just my opinion though. Perhaps you should wait for others opinions before you make a final decision, though.

4. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We have had Amazon Prime for going on two years now, and i totally LOVE it ! You get so many benefits with the Prime, and the subscription service is just one of them. You are the one who chooses how often you have the item shipped to you , so whether you want it once every month, or just once every six months, you can choose how often you have it shipped. There are a lot of items that you can really save money for with the subscriptions, too. First of all, there is the discount just for getting the subscription service, plus if the item is on sale, you save money that way. And, there is no tax on items that you buy from Amazon, so even if it is exactly the same price as it is in the store, it is still going to save you money, plus be right on your front porch in two days. it just doesn't get any better than that ! !