Amazon Warehouse

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Deeishere • Jun 23, 2016.

1. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    Have you heard of Amazon Warehouse? It is a shopping area where they have an open box and slightly used items. It is located here

. If you are a Prime member you can still get items shipped free. Most of the items that are marked down are merchandise that had damaged packaging but did not affect the product.

2. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08Active Member

Threads:
    Thank you for the information. I didn't know this existed. I am all for paying less!

3. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @

....thanks for sharing! I can't say I knew about this, but it's sure handy to know about. I'll be sure to check it out. It'll be very interesting to see what types of things they have on offer. Sadly I don't subscribe to Amazon Prime, mainly because I don't shop on there often enough to justify spending money on it.

4. rosemoon

rosemoonActive Member

Threads:
    Wow I'd never heard of this before so thanks for sharing! Alas, my free trial of Amazon Prime has long ended, but I'll still check this out. It seems like a good way to save money and I'm only slightly worried about the stuff being pre-opened/gently used. Anyway, thanks again!

5. atlmom5

atlmom5Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing. I see some stuff I need in the lawn and garden section.

6. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    From what I observed on their site they have a limited selection. It's not an abundance like the regular Amazon. So I guess it really depends on what you are looking for. I was on there when I first heard about it to price compare.

7. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have bought from this area of amazon. I bought a trolley dolly which was a bit damaged for it had scratches on the inside of it and aside of that it was excellent, but the price was deliciously low like $10 off just for a scratch that's on the inside! So I jumped at the chance and it's great to have a trolley dolly for I bus only. Once in a while I have a car ride from my cousin to go shopping, but that's rare! So this trolley dolly comes in handy when I go shopping and a good price you can't beat that! I found out that you can ask the customer service what kind of damage if any does the product have, and other questions before you buy so it's a good idea to ask and get all the information before you buy. I believe its a no return policy with these products.

8. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I didn't even think about Prime members cashing in on the free shipping for Warehouse deals! I was a little bummed out when they raised the minimum for free shipping, but I understand because they don't want to go broke! I would hate it if Amazon went bankrupt. I have been shopping there for 10 years now! You'd think they would throw me a freebie by now!