Amazon

Discussion in Hot Deals started by clewand550 • Apr 2, 2012.

1. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    Hello. I am interested in buying a juicer from Amazon. Does anyone know if there is a coupon or special code for Amazon?

2. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    I don't think Amazon issue coupon codes very often. This is also posted in the wrong section, so maybe an admin could do you the favor of moving it to deal requests?

You might get more replies.

3. Germs

GermsMember

Threads:
    Yeah i can't say I've seen a Amazon coupon code before, your best bet is just to purchase the best one in your price range.

4. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    You can always join a cashback site, and get money off that way. It is not really money off, it is more like money back on your purchase. What sites are available will depend on your country, so please let me know where you are.

5. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    There are coupon codes from Amazon but you have to belong to one of their programs. I currently belong to Amazon MOM and I get coupon codes all the time but they are for baby items. You can try finding an online coupon from the manufacturer of the specific juicer you want and purchase it at any online store with the coupon. Amazon will have random online deals where they will give you 5%-10% off shipping sometimes but these are rare. Maybe shopping around would be the best option for you.