Amazon.com Or Brand Store

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by sharatharadhya • May 20, 2016.

?

Amazon or Brand Specific Online Store?

1. Amazon.com

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Brand Specific Online Store

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. sharatharadhya

sharatharadhyaMember

Threads:
    We are all accustomed to buying things online now than we ever did. This is the golden age of Digital Shopping and there are a lot of shops to choose from and numerous brands to opt to. Amidst all of this, we have Amazon.com. I am more familiar with Amazon.com which is why I always shop there instead of an online Shop of the brand of the product. How many of you prefer shopping on Amazon over the brand store and Why? If not What makes you shop on the Online shop of the Specific Product over Amazon?

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I shop more on Amazon more than any other venue. I always have Amazon gift cards, and with the huge selection of products that is available on Amazon, I can get most of the options that i am looking for. It is just one of the sites that I can use and feel comfortable with. Amaozn is a quality site and one that I will use often to get my shopping done.

3. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I shop at Amazon more than any other online store now because of the values and the super quick shipping. I am a member of Prime and so I get free 2 day shipping on a lot of items. The other day I ordered my son a birthday gift and it arrived broken and so I had to return it. They sent me a free shipping label and credited my gift card balance back before I even shipped the product back so that I could Re order the item. You can't beat that kind of service.

4. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I actually prefer not to use Amazon except for books because online stores can offer more choice and you can use discounts. It does depend on what you are buying, but I do look at Amazon prices, but if there isn't much difference and there is a coupon code I will use the brand store. You are guaranteed the latest version of things using a brand store and if there are issues, it is easier to contact their customer services.