Amusement Park Tickets?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Miaka_M • May 29, 2014.

1. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    So, summer is coming along quite nicely and its that time of year again - the Amusement Parks are open for everyone to enjoy. How much do you pay for your favourite amusement park tickets? I honestly don't like amusement parks very much but my boyfriend adores them so I'm guessing that I'll be going more and more often. Each time that I went someone else bought the tickets and they were about $50 for an all-day pass, any ride.

2. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite Amusement Park is in Cedar Point, Ohio, U.S. The tickets are 100.00 for a season pass and 50.00 for the day if you purchase your tickets online (60.00 if you purchase at the gate.) Kids are cheaper. However, I have recently felt really guilty about this because I am from Michigan which has its own Amusement Park which I have never been to: Michigan Adventure. So this summer I would like to go there and compare what it is like. I know it probably isn't as big but a day pass is only 30.00 a day (if you buy online) and it is set in a beautiful location off of Lake Michigan. Cedar Point is located off of one of the Great Lakes as well. But I am a believer in trying to support local business, so I think this summer I will have my rose colored spectacles on when I visit Michigan Adventures.

3. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I like amusement parks. I am willing to pay any amount provided that I see it deserves the price it is tagged. But if it more expensive than it should be, I forget about going to that amusement park. I like them, but I am not a die-hard fan. I only like them occasionally and not all the time. I don't like to drown myself to them and abhor them later on. I want just right amount of them. Besides they are only good for a few time of experience. I think it's not also good and has bad effects if you ride to much of the breathtaking rides. They shake everything inside the body too much. I would only take them in moderation, no matter how much the ticket is.

4. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    You can get discounts for amusement park tickets by being in the military, and by visiting fast-food restaurants and grocery stores. Also, a lot of travel clubs give discounts as well as some employers. Anyway, I would want to use one or more of these methods before attempting a trip cause the money can add up.

5. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    The last time I went to an amusement park was when I was a kid in the mid-90's and as a teenager. The tickets were around $10 only at that time. I wonder how much they are right now decades later. Maybe the price of the tickets has already doubled.