An App To Try Out To Save Some Dough..

Discussion in Online Shopping started by S.O. Price • Feb 6, 2015.

1. S.O. Price

S.O. PriceActive Member

Threads:
    Hello everyone,

Have you ever tried to use the mobile app at

It's available for both the Apple and Android operating systems. Basically you download the app and you can receive cash back for purchases made at various stores when shopping online or at the physical stores. Save your receipts!

I did try to download it on my Android but it didn't care for my phone, but for others I think it is worth a try. They have a large selection of stores from which they will accept receipts. I would imagine someone with a family could probably save a decent amount on their grocery bill.

Check it out!

2. SweetMamaKaty

SweetMamaKatyActive Member

Threads:
    I am so close to getting this app! I've been reading up on it, and it sounds like the best way to get bonuses is to be part of a team. The primary way they create your team is through your Facebook friends, but as I'm learning, it sounds like you can also refer people. Referrals automatically become team members. So since I'm not on Facebook, I'm currently hunting for a large, active team.

What I think is so cool about it is the ability to link your store loyalty card. If it works as I think it will, my purchases from that particular store will automatically be logged without having to take pics of the receipts!

The only thing I am not sure of yet is how much info team mates can see about each other. Since I won't be on a team with people I know, I don't necessarily need them seeing all the products I buy or my payment methods. I have a little more research to do before I join.

3. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    There are a number of apps that I use to save and even earn money by shopping. A couple that I would recommended are Field Agent, Easy Shift, Rewardable, and Jingit. All four will put cash into your pocket for things you would likely buy anyway. Definitely check them out.

4. kjonesm1

kjonesm1Active Member

Threads:
    I tried ibotta, but didn't get to much into it. There is only one money saving app that I just can't get enough of and it's Groupon. I use it for great local deals, but even better I use it when I go on vacation. Not only does it cut the cost of my vacay, it also gives me great ideas for things to do in unfamiliar places.