Android vs. the iPod

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Allison2021 • Jul 10, 2014.

1. Allison2021

Allison2021Active Member

Threads:
    Which do you like better?

I love my Android the Samsung because it cost less than the iPod. I believe the Samsung Galaxy 4 is better. Now there's the Galaxy 5. The 5 is far superior just on price alone.
    I was one of those people who hated that Mac or iMac computer as well. I just do not like Apple products because they are never compatible with other products. :eek:

2. johnnear

johnnearActive Member

Threads:
    By iPod do you mean the phone or the music player? I'm guessing you mean the iPhone since it's the main contender of the Galaxy series. I don't really like Apple products that much just because they're way overpriced in my opinion but that's not to say that their products are bad. I love my iPhone and iPod and I think both devices are really well made and designed but I also love my S5 and the Android OS overall. But the Macbooks and iMacs, those are the only Apple products I truly have zero affection for.

3. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    I'm using Samsung Galaxy Note now and I'm satisfied with its functions. It's good for taking pictures, music, and all the other apps available. It costs a lot cheaper than Apple Products and there are not many differences between each other. The only product I'm using from Apple at the moment is my ipod.