Angry Birds Facebook

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Peninha • Aug 7, 2014.

1. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think this is an awesome simple game with several pluses: 1, it's free haha, 2. we can play it with our friends and try to beat each other records, that is pretty engaging to me because everyone still has a child inside and beating our friends is always great.

Anyone playing Angry Birds on Facebook?

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I tried it out a few months ago, but it was nothing special. You're only competing against friends for score, and it's not like they're actually right there with you. It's a decent game for wasting time, but it's far more entertaining on mobile devices rather than on a computer with a mouse. I'd rather stick to it on my smartphone for that reason, and I wouldn't play Angry Birds while on a computer because I have better uses for my time.

3. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yeah, it's a time waster, but depending on the number of friends you have playing it can be cool. I don't have a smartphone so I can't compare with that, but at the same time if I am too tired or bored and I am at the computer I can throw some birds lol, my kids love this as well. :)

4. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I used to play the game quite a lot. Once upon a time this game was really popular and suddenly everyone just want to play the game. I'm one of those people. It was great until it's not. It got boring eventually. But yes, the concept of the game was pretty basic but i think those cute piggies and birds definitely helped the game to be known. LOL