Angry Birds

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by xcmiller93x • Apr 30, 2012.

1. xcmiller93x

xcmiller93xActive Member

Threads:
    Did you fall into the Angry Birds craze?

2. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    I have played Angry Birds quite a bit. I know if it was not for my kids wanting the game I would not have bought it. However, I got it on my Nook and this was one of the best things I ever purchased!

3. hanzuke50

hanzuke50Member

Threads:
    I wasn't all that into Angry Birds. I had played a ton of flash games with the same mechanics as it so by the time it rolled around all I could think of it was just another one of those games. I still don't get why it took off so well. lol

4. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I'm not crazy about it, but I have played the regular, Rio and Space versions (the free ones). They're fun, but not that addictive.

5. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I've never played because I'm not all that into pc gaming, but my husband seems to find it addicting, haha.

6. Brendan

BrendanMember

Threads:
    Call me crazy, but I have never actually played it myself. Tons of my friends are addicted to the game, and just can't get enough of it. I believe they recently came out with a new version of Angry Birds. I think it's called "Angry Birds Space" or something to that affect.

7. Zamora91

Zamora91Member

Threads:
    It was fun for a bit, but it got boring after a while. I ended up buying the first three games and almost never play them anymore. They're just sitting in my "Games" app folder. I'll play them when I'm bored one day.

8. kingusama92

kingusama92Active Member

Threads:
    Yes, I did.

Perhaps, not to the level that others were. However, I was often found playing the game in my spare time. It become addicting after a little while, but the fun part of it quickly became dull.

Especially, when the levels were increasing, but it wasn't being a challenge. That's when I ceased playing.

It's still somewhere in my iPod, though.

9. violino

violinoMember

Threads:
    No. I don't like the game. I played a few times but I don't get it. I don't see the birds and pigs at the same time so how am I supposed to take aim? And it's always the same for me. So no, definitely no, I prefer other games.

10. dcprechtl

dcprechtlNew Member

Threads:
    I have tried to play Angry Birds and I hate it. I do not get what the craze is in this game? I think it is boring and would rather go outside and hit cans or targets with an arrow than birds hitting pigs and such.

11. AliDee

AliDeeMember

Threads:
    No I didn't. I've only played it on my friends phone and wasn't really that interested in it.

12. stefano13

stefano13Member

Threads:
    Its simple with basic game mechanics. It only cost $1 or is free if you have google chrome. There is no attempt to make a back story other than revenge. It is not trying to be art or have some deep theme, there is no voice overs to distract from the game play just the basic "oink" and "squeal".It is a video game and does not pretend to be anything else.

13. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOnActive Member

Threads:
    I am playing right now on my iPhone at work during my breaks. I have a few map packs to go through yet but am thinking about buying the Space episode.

14. kla0316@gmail.com

Threads:
    My son is super insane in love with Angry Birds! He's 7 and it's all he wants to do/play! He's always letting me know when there is an update available or a new level to unlock :) I must say it's a very cute game and it's nice that at least he's learning "estimation" and perhaps a little light "engineering" on how best to make the bird fly to crash into things. :)

15. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    I have never really gotten into it actually. It is kind of weird but looks fun. My brother plays it quite a bit and went through a phase of playing it a lot but he got over it rather quickly. I mean, how many times can one go through that procedure?

16. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    I have done a bit of playing when my kid brother decided he needed someone to get him through a level or two, but that's as much as I've done. I just don't like the game all that much and I have priorities... like Skyrim.

17. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've heard so much about Angry Birds that I searched it and downloaded it to my pc. I was about to install Angry Birds, but it was unsuccessful, it says that there was a missing file. So now I have to find another installer again. I wonder if it's better than Plants Versus Zombies.

18. rollybooz

rollyboozActive Member

Threads:
    Well I have to admit that I did when the game was at it's hottest! I could spend hours tapping away on the screen of my iPhone at that time, trying to get three stars for all the levels. Now when I look back upon it, it seems like I've wasted so much of my time trying to launch some birds at the homes of some discoloured pigs! But you must admit that the game was really addictive and cute while I was at it. I stopped once I got three stars for every single available level...

19. Jennifernew

JennifernewNew Member

Threads:
    I am not crazy about it but I like to play this game. Sometimes I play this not regularly. But my younger brother and sister are crazy about it. They fights with each other to play this.

20. BrianDouglas

BrianDouglasNew Member

Threads:
    I didn't fall into it. It was too simplistic for me. I'm a call of duty MW2 PC/gta/rpg player, so for me, it wasn't able to get my attention.