Ankle Genie

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by janetsjunk1972 • Jan 21, 2015.

1. janetsjunk1972

janetsjunk1972New Member

Threads:
    I'm searching for the perfect compression ankle brace and have been looking at the Ankle Genie for some time. I've purchased some from Amazon & a few from stores such as Walmart & Target. However, there is always something wrong with them. For instance, the part the covers the bottom of your foot is too tight and hurts when you walk. Or the lace up kind is too tight whether you leave it loose or not. The reason I'm looking at other variations is I broke my ankle a little over a year ago and still find that my ankle easily twists or that the weather brings on throbbing pain. Any kind of support should work but I shouldn't have pains elsewhere because of it. Have you purchased one and what are your thoughts?

2. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I have never purchased one myself, but I have seen it advertised before. One of the best things to do is go to a place like Amazon and look the product up. After doing so you will no doubt find many customer reviews from people who have actually tried the product. You can also do an online search on Google to find other websites where the product was reviewed by individuals. For me this is always an effective way of finding out about products before purchasing them myself. Good luck, I hope you find something that will help your ankle.