Another Money-Making Site

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by imokaye • May 15, 2012.

1. imokaye

imokayeMember

Threads:
    I just learned about this site today. It's new, I think. I guess there's no harm in trying this one since there's no cash investment, and it seemed kind of interesting. I think it will be a social site wherein the members get to earn too. you guys might wanna check it out.

2. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Could you please explain a little about how it works, payment methods, minimum payments...? At first sight, the site doesn't look safe to me.

3. brittanytruskosky

brittanytruskoskyMember

Threads:
    It doesn't sound very safe to me either. Anything offering 10000 dollars a month usually isn't too legit. Could you give some more information on it? Thanks

4. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    How do you earn money? What is the minimum payout? Do you have any proof this is legitimate? What is the pay frequency? How do they pay?

5. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    Seems really fishy to me. 10 grand a month, yeah right lol.

6. xtinguish

xtinguishNew Member

Threads:
    I agree. That number seems pretty rational. Anything that promises over 1k a month is usually fake.

7. pizzaz007

pizzaz007New Member

Threads:
    You should give a simple presentation of the site. What are their strategies, paying methods and way of work. Hoping from your side for a little presentation on above mentioned site. Also mentioned the minimum payout and Is investment is necessary??

8. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    There are several things that set my alarm bells ringing about this site, and this quote is the main one: 'it's absolutely Free, you have nothing to loose, first members will be on the top of the pyramid.' It's some form of pyramid selling, and despite what the site claims, at some point you will have to part with some cash. Also, pyramid selling is illegal in many countries, so you could be breaking the law if you join this site.

Another thing which registered with me is the presentation of the site - it's really amateurish. The spelling and punctuation is all wrong. The

don't make things any clearer, either, which is always a bad sign. I'd say stay away from this.

9. rachel1970

rachel1970Active Member

Threads:
    Hmmmmm, the words 'social business club' got my alarm bells ringing. I did a quick google search but couldn't find any independent reviews of the site - never a good sign...

10. ValerieAnne

ValerieAnneMember

Threads:
    This is a scam... if you read the fine print, yes it's free to join, but to be able to access any of the material you need to pay monthly (I think it said $30) for the learning material. That doesn't include everything, each area has it's own price.

11. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    And another lovely way to make money ! Thanks for sharing these info's with us !:)

12. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    The 10,000 a month was a real red flag for me. If it was that easy to make money online we would all be rich. :D

13. Mrs. Rogers

Mrs. RogersActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah $10K per month kind of sets off my whatever radar. I'm thinking (without even looking at the site) that I shall pass on this one.

14. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    Yes, they always leave out the paying part of the site. Never be to quick to join a site unless you read the fine print and get all details. Why are they trying to hide anything if they want you to join? They should put it all up front so you will know what's involved in the money making project. That tells you that they are a crook and to keep it moving.

15. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    Without any payment proof, I would never suggest you to go there and register. First wait few weeks and see if there will be payment proofs posted around the internet. If they pay,then go for it :)!

16. bsdgds

bsdgdsActive Member

Threads:
    Seems like a scam to me. I'll just wait and see who comes up with money on this.

17. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    I don't really think that this website is worthy of anyones time. 10000$/month is nearly impossible !

18. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    I would never pay money to make money online. Not when I can make money for free on a handful of sites :)

19. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I think this is just a waste of time and this is not real obviously. This thing is too good to be true and they could easily go scam any time. I don't trust this kinds of offers. I will choose JSS Tripler forever. :D

20. kittykarina

kittykarinaActive Member

Threads:
    $10,000 a month seems very unrealistic to me. Those are the types of sites that I tend to stay away from. I had one site that supposedly paid you to be active paying high amounts of money. I had over $1,000 and never got paid. I kind of wasn't expected to but it seemed like easy money and I was just curious. That was years ago, never again...