Another Money-Making Site

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by imokaye • May 15, 2012.

1. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    The website just isn't worth the time,deal with it people !

2. freemind_76

freemind_76Member

Threads:
    When I was new to the online earning opportunities years ago, I may have taken this as a way to earn. But today, I'm cautious. Especially when sites like these offer big earnings that seems to good to be true.

3. Belindafierce

BelindafierceMember

Threads:
    The link doesn't work anymore. But i'm pretty sure the site was 100% a scam. It's too good to be true and if it really was legit, everyone and their moms would be quitting their day jobs and doing it for crying out loud. :p

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yeah, if it was that easy to earn $10,000 per month then all of us would have quit our day jobs by now. I can't seem to access the site though. I just shows a blank white page on my browser.

5. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    That amount of money is just way too high to be believable. Looks and sounds like a scam to me.

6. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    Could you tel me a little more about this site and how it works. Does it pay thru Paypal, and who much you can cash out with. Do you have any payment proofs?

7. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think this one can be trusted. I have had my fair share of experience with websites such as this one. I have never been paid by any of them even though they claimed there was no initial investment, and seem like they could be legit. Problem I allowed myself to fall into something that seem to good to be true, and turned out it was. I now have learned that if something is telling you that you can make large amounts of money a month those claims aren't true. Whatever the website is up to one thing is certain they probably won't be paying anytime soon.

8. Joshgluck

JoshgluckNew Member

Threads:

. They offer pAypal for Downloadinf free apps