Another Summer Season is coming

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by mifinfo • May 14, 2013.

1. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:
    Hey, another summer season is coming, do you have any fashion idea for your summer fashion outfit? As you know, every new year,new design will come out, share some fashion you have known~~~:D

2. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I prefer to stick to the basics like chinos, oxford shirts, boat shoes, cotton sweatshirts and selvedge denim etc. I'm not one for following the latest trends, I prefer to buy clothes that are well made and will stand the test of time.

3. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I don't tend to know what's in style, but I know that this summer I'll try to be in flowy, flowery sundresses because that's what I like.

4. Rocky

RockyMember

Threads:
    I normally just wear a lot of dresses and skirts. Every year I add a few more sundresses and discard the ones that are wearing out. I don't follow trends unless it is something that really works for me.

5. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not into following trends and fleeting styles. I do love the ombre stuff, always have. I have to admit there's something about all the fringe and stuff that appeals to my nostalgic side but I wouldn't wear much of it.

6. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I don't follow styles and trends so I just stick to what I like. Jeans, T-shirts, shorts and something that's comfortable for the warm heat. A nice pair of sandals and a pair of beach walkers. Something simple and no big deal is find with me.

7. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I also don't follow the latest trends because they're fleeting, and when they're not "in" anymore then you have just wasted your money in clothes that you can't use anymore. I just tend to wear light and loose clothing during the summer.

8. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I love summer because I can wear really comfy and relaxing clothes. Plus I can wear shorts again! I love just having those fun sleeveless tops and shorts along with my flip-flops!

9. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:
    In summers, chiffon material and cotton are best choice for me. light and pleasantly cool.

10. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    It seems to me, though, that the trends get repeated year after year. I can't even count how many years in a row I've heard "stripes are in this spring."

11. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I live in Florida, where it always feels like summer. So I'll be wearing shorts, tank tops and flip flops in the summer time just like I do the entire year round.

I'm more interested in the current summer patio cushion trends. My patio chairs need a facelift so I'm thinking of getting patio cushions with a Hawaiian hibiscus pattern.

12. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    Just like most of us here, I'm not big on trends. Trends don't always look good on my body type, but what looks good on my body type looks good on my body! So I tend to stick with jeans, t-shirts for casual things. And I love my jean skirts and my collections of summer dresses. I usually add a dress or two to the collection every summer. If I'm lucky, I can wear some of the dresses with tights in the winter too. So that's a bonus.

13. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I might pick up a couple of summer dresses myself but I must have the leggings under there to make it a complete outfit. I like to look like that with my nice little shoes to match and you will be all dressed to go any place. The picnic, park or just an outing.

14. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:

View attachment 503
    I think many girls like shivering clothing,because every clothing is not the same.

15. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:
    a alternative lady T-shirt

16. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Linen is an ideal fabric for warm summer days but it can be quite fragile so my preference is cotton. The quality of the cotton is important, long fibers are softer and will wash well. Cheap cotton doesn't feel as soft and it will not last very long.

17. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    Usually during the summer, I tend to just put on a T-Shirt, and put on some shorts. I'm not the type of guy that usually dresses to impress, I dress whatever fits comfortably for me.

18. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Usually the same thing i dress during the winter... but with without my leather jacket. I do have a high temperature tolerance, so what i dress is usually the same during all year.

19. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just stick to the basics shorts t shirt or strapless shirts sandals or flats

20. mifinfo

mifinfoActive Member

Threads:
    Summer, beach, seawater, coconut tree, beautiful swimwear, cool sunglasses, straw cap, casual slippers, and plus beach chair and sun umbrella, don't forget the sun cream to protect your skin. WOW~~EVERYTHING IS OK, let go for a enjoyable vocation!!!!!
    Following is e-hermes recommends to you, so which match depends on you all!!!

}NXN6U(R[O%FV7YZ`F3I%@T.QQ图片20130710100731.IU7MDG1{MN7P_8KK{@{30@0.(F9ZLB$Y9W`_NT6VKEEC0%L.4O2F1WUGNZXLOEHV_0VZ5N5.T]CLFU]FGF)((K]UHL%CK)G.