Another Survey Site - PaidViewpoints

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by iam911 • Apr 20, 2012.

1. iam911

iam911Member

Threads:
    This site is just like InstantCashSweepstakes, as a matter of fact, I think they are owned by the same people. You get about $0.10 per survey, but sometimes there are special surveys where you can earn more. The minimum cashout is $15 for this site, but if you refer your friends, and they do 6 surveys, you get $1.

Ref Link:

Non-ref Link:

2. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for this. I am always looking for good survey sites. A lot of my friends say things about it only being pennies and that they don't have the time to actually make good money off of it. I don't think they realize how quickly it adds up and how little you have to do! I appreciate you sharing this! Thanks again!

3. iam911

iam911Member

Threads:
    Yes, that is exactly how I feel. When I try to tell my friends to join, they are all just like that's such a waste of time, but it barely takes that much time, first of all. Also, everything does eventually add up. And I'm glad I can contribute.

4. daisiesndots

daisiesndotsMember

Threads:
    I love this place to do surveys! I have cashed out once before, about 2 or 3 months ago, and I am about to cash out again. I have found that if I check the site throughout the day rather than just when I get the emails, I have more surveys available to me. Sometimes I will log in and have a survey sitting there that I did not get an email about. I love that the surveys are easy and fun. They are nothing like the typical survey that takes 30 mins or more!

5. Christi Harris

Christi HarrisNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks. I am already a member of this site.

6. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I've never been a fan of survey sites. The ones I've tried have been the worst. Every survey was, at least, 30 questions long each, they paid very little money and there were so many people complaining about never getting their money. Hopefully this one is different!

7. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I have been a member of Paid Viewpoints for over six months. I've accumulated about $3 so far. Although the surveys are shorter than most, they only pay a couple of cents. It really isn't worth my time anymore. At this rate, I won't be able to cashout for a year or more.

8. bsdgds

bsdgdsActive Member

Threads:
    Re: Another Survey Site

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

With all of the scam sites, and general time wasters that I've run into I am completely turned off from online surverys. How does anyone even make money with them? I feel like you have a better shot getting paid with Captcha work more than survey work. Well thats just my opinion.

9. psufootball

psufootballMember

Threads:
    I like InstantCashSweepstakes, but do you have some sort of payment proof from this new one, I've never seen it before.

10. iam911

iam911Member

Threads:
    If you go on InstantCashSweepstakes, when you do a survey, there is an ad to sign up for this site. Also, I am very close to a payment, so when I get it, I will post it here.