Anti Aging Serum Best Place To Buy

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Ke Gordon • Dec 1, 2015.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Anti aging serum is very helpful for those of us who are a bit long in the tooth, however, it is very expensive...over the counter. I was wondering if anyone knows a good place to buy it. Costco used to have their own Kirkland brand similar to Borghese but they are not selling it anymore...What about Drugstore.com or Sehora?? I need to find a cheap supply.

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The Body Shop do good serums and often do sales or specials like 50% off two or more items or 3 for the price of two. If you are in ebates then you get cashback that way too. Sephora do a whole range as they stock most brands so it depends on what your budget is. Aldi do there own brand, but I'm not sure if it's stocked in the US yet, but it's excellent value.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have also seen it sold inexpensively on Amazon.com so I guess it is just a choice of where you want to buy it. It is one of the items you might wish to use. I find Amazon has really good deals on many different products. It is just a way to get the options you need in cosmetics, electronics, or almost anything really. I like to buy there as i often have gift certificates from different forums.

4. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I always liked The Body Shop's products. That's one place I used to pick up a lot of Christmas stocking stuffers, as well. They always had displays of cute little items around the holidays, and the recipients always loved them. I'll have to give them a look and see what they have as far as face, neck, and eye creams and also anti-aging formulas. I did a product trial a while back and loved the product, but unfortunately, it was a blind study, so I don't know which it was.