Anti Scratch Wax For Cars

Discussion in Auto & Moto started by Alexandoy • Apr 21, 2017.

1. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I bought a scratch remover for our car since Metro Manila is crowded and scratches and dents are hard to avoid. The wax is very convenient to use since it’s just like any other wax that you apply on the damaged paint. After buffing for a minute or so, the scratch cannot be seen anymore. However, I have learned from other users of the said wax that the car’s paint is slightly scraped by the wax. Is that so? Now I am having some hesitation in using the wax because it might damage the car’s paint. Have you used a scratch remover and what is your opinion?

2. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I have used a product called T-Cut which claims to get rid of light scratches but to be honest I have never found it very effective. It is supposed to take the paint down to the coat underneath although if it's too deep it won't work. I can't say I've ever had much success with it although I've tried many times on light scratches. I've never noticed any scraping caused by this product though but I expect as we are in different countries our products will be different.