Any bad shoping bad shopping habits you just can't break?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Denis Hard • Jun 26, 2014.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You could arm yourself with a list and convince yourself that you'll buy only what's on the list but then . . . you have this habit . . . that makes you spend a little more than you planned to.

My worst shopping habits is this: I never can resist the temptation to walk around the store and take a look at prices of things I might need in future. More than once when I find the price [of something] is lower than when I last saw it, I end up buying it.

Do you have in bad shopping habits?

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think my bad shopping habit would be buying food that I don't plan to buy in the 1st place, like junk food and candies, and then when I look at how much I have spent, I regret buying them because it's not part of what I intended to buy in the 1st place, so I end up overspending. It's really hard to not resist buying them when I see them.

3. Neperon

NeperonActive Member

Threads:
    Buying unnecessary stuff in a big budget is something i just cant get rid of lol,It happens with me a lot that i buy all the stuff which is not even my need in a way and learning from them in terms of getting better is what that helps the most so yeah what you have said can surely help in quite an appropriate way because if we highlight our weaknesses and try to overcome what we do wrongly then surely it can help us.

4. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    I have a limited budget for the month. However, despite that fact, I sometimes buy some luxury thing I don't need. For instance, one month I bought a XenForo license when I didn't really need one. Of course, though, this lead to a situation where I had less food - and that really stank. Nonetheless, though, it is possible to bounce back from such stuff - but you have to hustle for money.