Any Black Friday previews online yet?

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by professionaltightwad • Oct 14, 2012.

1. professionaltightwad

professionaltightwadMember

Threads:
    I'm trying to find a good site that lists the Black Friday sales early, as they find out about them. I don't intend to go real shopping on that day, as I hate fighting the crowds and my shopping should be all finished at that point. I do want to see if CVS will have a Black Friday sale like they did last year. They had a ton of things that ended up free or dirt cheap after ECBs (extra care bucks, for those who don't have a CVS). I had around $40 just in ECBs by the time I was finished shopping last year and I'm hoping they do the same thing this year. Only I want to get a sneak peek as early as I can to make sure I have coupons to match up with the sales.

2. nick87

nick87Active Member

Threads:
    I'd like to see the ads for black friday, too, especially for electronics stores. I'm not sure if anything has been released yet though.

3. MrsWilson2012

MrsWilson2012Member

Threads:
    kmart. KMart

kohls. Kohls

wm bf. Wal-Mart

Sears has a 60+ page BF ad out. I'll link you to a blog that has all pages visible, instead of uploading each page.

If linking to this blogs is a violation of forum rules here, I can edit this and remove the link, just let me know.

#3Nov 12, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
  4. MrsWilson2012

MrsWilson2012Member

Threads:
    Costco just released their black Friday ads online...