Any Clash of Kings Cheats?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by lindbergh • Dec 26, 2014.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just got addicted to a new strategy game - Clash of Kings! Yep, it's a bit like Clash of Clans wherein you buff up your kingdom and attack monsters and other online players. It's a bit hard to upgrade your buildings and other resources on level 8 and above though without spending real cash. It is possible to upgrade without ever spending cash but that would be a slow process. That's why I'm wondering if there are cheats for this game or maybe some great tips and strategies in order to level up and strengthen my kingdom much faster without ever spending real cash....
    1389153157_clash-of-kizngs.

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Nope. Games like that are designed to be a grind if you don't spend any money, so you're pretty much stuck grinding everything out in order to build and upgrade your base. These games rarely come with cheats or even tricks. The developers are pretty crafty when it comes to driving you toward in-app purchases while discouraging the grinding process. Either you've got enough time on your hands to do it without purchases or you don't.

3. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, that's a bummer. I've been playing for days and I'm only at level 10. At least a lot of people are still below me. I'm enjoying myself so grinding is a bit bearable. However, there are times when I feel like it takes forever to level up. If there are no cheats, I better try to come up with a strategy then that would allow me to efficiently gather resources and increase troops and conquer other players as well.

By the way, are you playing Clash of Kings too? What's your alliance?

4. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    I doubt it, any cheats would probably be exploiting the game code, and could get your account suspended. The only quick way to progress sadly is by spending real money, it is a reason I've largely been put off mobile games nowadays.

5. Decs

DecsNew Member

Threads:
    well, you can have three to four farm castle wherein their job is to just farm for you to rob. its up to you how many farm castle you can manage, but definitely this is the best way to boost your resources without spending real money.

6. Decs

DecsNew Member

Threads:
    btw, am playing this game for couple of months now and ive been into 4 kingdoms..lol

7. tipoywizard

tipoywizardActive Member

Threads:
    Nope. I do not have. Even if some internet sites suggested cheats for this game I really do not want to try them. I am afraid that my account will be suspended. Also having cheat spoils the game. I would like to experience the difficulties of a game so as much as possible I do not cheat.

8. rubik1

rubik1New Member

Threads:
    The way that clash of clans interacts with their server means the only way that cheating in that game would be possible would be to hack or trick their server and this means it is extremely difficult, there are many websites that offer cheats, they'll usually just be survey's where you don't get the download after, so unfortunately you'll have to deal with the slow progression in that game.