Any Fast Food Which Accepts Card For Delivery?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Jasmin Cottontail • Oct 18, 2016.

1. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I'm planning to order food online particularly from a fastfood. I'm just not sure if they do accept credit or debit cards for payment online. I only see cash on delivery (COD) and haven't seen anything yet that accepts card payments. Do you know any?

2. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    • Dominos
    • Pizza Hut
    • Papa John's
    It's mostly pizza places that I've ordered from with a card but they also deliver wings, drinks, bread and anything that usually comes with a pizza. I think that Little Caesar's fits the list

3. Jasmin Cottontail

Threads:
    Really? I might wanna try those. I'm just not sure if there's Papa John's available in our place. Do I just have to go visit their website and order online? I think I'll be trying Pizza Hut first :)

What about fast foods? Do you know any that accepts credit card for delivery?

4. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, you just visit the website and find your way onto the create your pizza section. You create your pizza and then pay for it, of course.

I know that you can order hot foods from the WalMart and they deliver it to you at the time you chose it. That isn't fast food but it's a good alternative but I'm sorry about not having knowledge about other restaurants.

5. Jasmin Cottontail

Threads:
    I see. Ok then I'll check their website and see what I might get from there. I would also like to try food delivery from WalMart, too bad we don't have WalMart in our place. Well actually we do, but it's a different version or I might say it's WalMart's counterpart in our place and I don't think they do deliver foods from there.

Are you kidding me? You've already given me an idea where to buy food online and you've provided me good options. Thanks for that. Cheers! :D

6. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    No problem! I know that Sam's Club, Costco, Possibly Rite-aid, Ralph's, K-mart and any major food stores have the ability for online shopping along with hot meals to be delivered within the hour or two. They're cheaper sometimes too.

7. Jasmin Cottontail

Threads:
    Sounds good! I just wish that all of those you've mentioned are available for deliveries in our place. I've actually found some local pizza parlor that offers deliveries but they only accept COD and not credit cards.

Anyway, do you know if they also accept PayPal payments? Thanks for all the information by the way. Have a good one! :D

8. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    t would be easier to know which country you live in so that I can search further. If not, you can tell me which side of the world you live in.

The stores I mentioned all accept PayPal for a form of payment and that's what I use when purchasing online.

9. Jasmin Cottontail

Threads:
    Sure. I'm from the Philippines. I also did search online but I can't seem to find the right shops to order. I was only able to search fastfoods and restaurants which only accepts COD and Credit Cards. It's nice that the ones you've mentioned accepts PayPal as their mode of payment. May I ask if you've ever tried ordering food from one of them? How was your experience?

10. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    I'll look into Philippine restaurants when can a bit and contact you back when I've gotten some information. To answer your question, my experiences have all been positive. They always bring me what I order and the latest they've been with an order was 15 minutes when they got lost and couldn't find my home. The food was good and they weren't rude. They brought it to me in a nice package and I had a nice dinner. They also call you in case they run out of a certain item and ask you if it's okay if they substitute it. They always keep you up to date with the delivery and call you when they're on their way.

11. Jasmin Cottontail

Threads:
    Thank you :)

Really? Now I really want to try it! It's totally fast if they can deliver it for 15 minutes at least you can still eat it hot and enjoy it. While here, there are times that an order will take up to an hour or so before they can deliver it to your place or before it arrive at your place. There are some pizza parlors here that offers delivery within 30 mins and you'll have it for free if they exceeded within the time limit. I haven't try those yet but I think it will work for them to fasten their services so they won't end up giving free products to their customers :D

12. Working Buck

Working BuckActive Member

Threads:
    Yes I do think they accept credit cards for delivery in Pizza Hut, but I'm not sure if Shakeys does it as well. There are also some that I know like Dominos Piza if you are familiar with it. It's a local pizza shop and cheaper than Pizza Hut but I heard they serve great pizza as well. Didis also offers delivery but I'm not sure if they accept credit card though.

13. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    I've searched online and found out that I needed to input a city and location to receive delivery information from the site from that area. I have found this site that lets you input your location and it will give you a list of restaurants where you can order online for delivery. Check it out if you want:

14. Jasmin Cottontail

Threads:
    Wow! Thanks a lot! I'll see if they deliver food in our place. I haven't seen any branches of it here though. Thanks again, I do appreciate it. Cheers! :D

15. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think that FoodPanda is the name of the restaurant. I think that it's a searching tool that helps you find restaurants around your area that may deliver. Scrolling down, you can see a few names of restaurants that most likely can deliver.

16. Jasmin Cottontail

Threads:
    I see. I just checked their website and yes, it is an app wherein you can search for food to deliver in your place since it has an app in PlayStore :) I'm not really aware that this apps exists, thanks to you! I would certainly check it now and I hope I can order one since I'm starving at the moment haha :D