Any Feedback about the new model of XBOX One?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by daniel.d • May 24, 2013.

1. daniel.d

daniel.dBanned

Threads:
    It seems that Microsoft done it again! They have launched XBOX One a whole new gaming experience... Well is it better than PlayStation 4? :confused:

2. daniel.d

daniel.dBanned

Threads:
    Any Ideas?

3. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Right now, it's hard to say which game console is better since neither of the two has launched. I'm slightly leaning towards the PS4 on this one because I don't like the direction that the Xbox One is going. The PS4 aims to give a pure gaming experience whereas the Xbox One aims to become an all around media device. I think it's even focusing on TV! For now, I like the PS4 much more.

4. iRichard

iRichardMember

Threads:
    Same here. I don't like the way the new Xbox one is going. They are trying to make the Xbox one too much like a TV. Microsoft needs to make it a gaming console again. I am thinking about buying a PS4 when it releases.

5. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't know what Microsoft is cooking in this one. Maybe they are trying to reach out to a wider audience. But in doing so, they might just lose some of their grasp in the gaming market. I think that there are some disgruntled gamers ever since Microsoft revealed their new system.

6. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    I believe PS4 has the upper hand on this one. XBOne is working too hard on the entertainment features instead of the real gaming feature while PS4 is only working on the gaming feature. It's obvious which will be superior when it comes to gaming consoles.