Any movie you planning to buy this year?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by daimashin • Aug 3, 2014.

1. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    Captain America 2 and Amazing Spider-Man 2 are coming out soon and I've been thinking about getting the Blu-ray for Spider-Man 2. Not sure about Cap. since not a big fan, will have to wait for some reviews on the Blu-ray. What about you guys, what are the movies you will be buying this year, be it digital or physical?

2. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    As far as new releases are concern, there isn't a movie that stood out to me. I wouldn't mind renting The Fault In Our Stars on Amazon to watch. I keep telling myself I am going to buy 12 Years A Slave and Dallas Buyers Club but haven't gotten around to it yet. Perhaps it's laziness on my part or maybe I am waiting to get both films for $5.00 each.

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't buy new movies because the prices are way too high, per standards that is. Like May, I'd rather wait and buy the used DVD's a little while later. In any case if one of my friends buys any of the new movies, I could always borrow the DVD.

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I can't think of any new movies that I want to buy this year. I'd like to buy all my favorite 80's movies on DVD, like The Breakfast Club, Labyrinth, The Neverending Story, The Princess Bride, etc.
    There have been some good recent movies this year, but none that I'm dying to own.

5. prettycolors

prettycolorsActive Member

Threads:
    Yes I do. And that movie is Guardians of the Galaxy. I don't usually buy movies, and even with this one I'll wait until it's reasonably priced, but I loved it too much to skip a purchase. Marvel worked wonders and the movie is a blast! Go check it out if you haven't yet, crazy good.

6. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No, I haven't got plans of buying any movies. I haven't been buying any new ones for a while now. If there is a film that I really want to have, I go on e-bay and see if I can get it for a few dollars. I like Noir thrillers, so if I buy any films in the near future, they would be in that genre.