Any one else like Mr. Bean?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by eagletal88 • Jan 15, 2015.

1. eagletal88

eagletal88Active Member

Threads:
    Growing up watching Mr. Bean was some of my favorite childhood memories. And then later one watching his movies, which were quite entertaining! I liked how you never had to say much to get you to laugh. Just a simple expression or grunt or moan :) I will still never forget the scene in one of the shows where Mr. Bean enters a martial arts class, haha.

Any other fans???

2. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I loved watching Mr. Bean. The show gave me a lot of laughs. I still see some episodes being aired today which I have watched numerous times in the past and I still find myself getting amused. I also loved Mr. Bean The Movie. Mr. Bean's facial expressions and silly antics really get to me.

However, there is a Mr. Bean that I don't like so much. It's the animated series which aired in Disney channel. I don't find the series that funny. The original is waaay better.

3. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I totally love him. I think he can make you laugh even if nobody else can. He is the best comedian after Charlie chaplain. I think he is just awesome and nobody else can compare to him.

4. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I didn't watch a lot of Mr Bean. Only a few episodes but I liked his style.back then but today, not so much. One thing most comedians can't do is have their unique technique which their fans will identify them with. Actually I watched the movie "Mr Bean's holiday" last December and it had no sub-titles but the kids I watched it with totally loved it. Proves that Mr Bean is still OK.

5. LitoLawless

LitoLawlessActive Member

Threads:
    I remember my mom use to watch Mr.Bean when I was growing up. Every time I would walk by while she was watching it I would stop and take a look because I know it would be something pretty funny going on. I also remember that Mr.Bean tried to make a comeback a couple of years ago and it really didn't work out too well.

6. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    I've watched every single Mr Bean episode and both movies! In my opinion it's one of the most original and loved characters around the world. It's a shame that Rowan Atkinson didn't act out more episodes, but it is understandable as he is growing old.

7. eagletal88

eagletal88Active Member

Threads:
    I never did watch the animated Mr. Bean cartoons. I will have to check them out! I just remembered the movie Johnny English, and while initially I wan't sure if I would like it or not because he actually speaks in the movie, but I thought it turned out hilarious. I think there is a 2nd one as well that I will need to watch soon.

8. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Oh, I adore Mr. Bean. He's just hilarious. And the fact that there's hardly any dialogue throughout the show, simply actions and gestures, makes it all the more amusing and worth the laughs. Rowan Atkinson did justice to the character. It's just too bad I hardly see new episodes these days. The cartoon spin-off is too mediocre for my taste.

9. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yeah, I love watching Mr. Bean, the last time I watched it was when the movie Mr. Bean's Holiday was released last 2007. I had a really great time watching it. I never have gotten to watch it when I was a kid though, because I was busy with school. Now that you've mentioned it, let me download and watch the 1997 movie.

10. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I totally love watching Mr. Bean and I think he can make us Laugh at any given time. I totally love the way his movies are put up. They are some of the best .