Any one heard of this site?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Mayvin • Aug 15, 2013.

1. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    I've been thinking of getting a ready made niche site, and I know turnkey sites get a bad rap but have heard positive reviews about this site

Alot of people mention that they just build one themselves with Wordpress but one thing I like about this is the fact that they feed your blog with original content as well as several streams of affiliate revenue added onto the blog, you just have to work on promoting it. I've done some article writing in the past and found it so tedious. We'll see if I end up going with this, just curious if anyone has had some experience with this site? There aren't a ton of online reviews even though the site has been online sine 2005

2. Anna_Bella07

Anna_Bella07Member

Threads:
    Nope! :( This is the first time I am hearing about it. And I really don't have any idea about it

3. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Also first time hearing about it, but i think you could get it better with wordpress. If you know what you are doing, and even if you don't, just check some tutorials, you can make a pretty unique site.

4. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    It's the first time I've heard of it, as well. I agree that wordpress would probably do you better overall, though. It's not as hard as it seems at first.

5. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wasn't too impressed with the live pictures of the websites. You could make a better looking and more creative site with Wordpress. Wordpress has tons of good looking themes.