Any Retirement Plans?

Discussion in Retirement Plans started by to7update • Dec 17, 2016.

1. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    Most people these days has to be doing their own private savings if they want to have a safe retirement. Is this your case? Are you saving yourself or are you fortunate enough to have a job that does that for you. Or you simply don't have the possibility to put anything aside?

2. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    Rigt now I don't have the means to be saving up money for retirement as I am trying to safe up money for my childs future. Hopefully in the future I will get a job that can help me out with that situation since right now I am a stay at home mother who is currently focusing on my baby.

3. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    You raised a very important point, for those of us that are not in jobs that have pension schemes, then the onus rest on us to either save towards retirement or invest in say real estates, houses or lands, investment that would appreciate with time. It's risky not to consider planning towards retirement because at old age productivity would reduce sharply and the only hope is to fall back to investments or savings

4. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    In my country, people are receiving every year less for their retirement plans, so when my time comes in a couple of decades, I am afraid there will be nothing left for me. At the same time, I don't have the capacity to save for retirement, so I am just hoping something changes and that the discounts I am making on my wage will actually count.

5. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    I have a temporary job in a college. The job does not offer me any provident fund and pension plan, therefore, having a retirement plan is very important for me. I have bought 15 years life insurance policy. When it matures,I will have a good amount that I can use during the old age.I also save some portion of my salary every month.

6. ptahm22

ptahm22Active Member

Threads:
    The job am doing doesn't offer retirement plans but I am doing that by myself. I have a bank account that I save some money every month. The cash is still accumulating and by the time I'm old I know I will have saved enough.