Any Reviews For Dell Laptops?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Catherine Tatum • Dec 14, 2016.

1. Catherine Tatum

Catherine TatumNew Member

Threads:
    Thinking about getting this laptop at the Microsoft Store.

Anyone out there have it or a similar Dell laptop? Let me know how it's been for you. Thx

2. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Haven't actually seen this model before but my aunt has been using Dell for a long time and I can say that it's very durable. She also have a 10 year old Dell and it's still working fine. My hubby would also like to get an Alienware from Dell because he loves gaming and since Dell is really a trusted brand.

I guess you can check for some review of that model. But in terms of the brand (Dell), we have proven it to be fast and durable.

3. Jessika

JessikaActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't used the Inspiron, but I had a Dell Latitude for many years which was fast, efficient and worked well. I never had any problems with it, and eventually sold it earlier this year simply because it was too far out of date to be upgraded any further (it still ran '98, and had some very old games on it). I had it for over a decade with no problems, and the screen and keyboard still working fine, and that was with daily hard use since it was originally a work machine.

The only issue I had was the slightly odd double USB connector for the external disk drive, which Dell discontinued a few years ago, so you shouldn't have that problem.

4. Working Buck

Working BuckActive Member

Threads:
    Dell laptops are good whether it's an Inspiron or a Latitude. I haven't used this unit that you want to buy but check it thoroughly before buying it. Purchasing a laptop would be a bit hard because you would check on the specs if it fits what you would be doing. Some laptops are good for browsing and suck at gaming. So you better check if the laptop fits what you would use it for.