Any Shop at Nordstrom Rack?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Parker • May 28, 2012.

1. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My girlfriend and I went to Nordstrom Rack. She is a real discount shopper. I shopped there once before, but I don't have a lot of patience to sort through everything. I did enjoy browsing through the shoe department. They had some really great bargains.

Does anyone else shop Nordstrom Rack?

2. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I do! It takes a lot of patience and sometimes I think it's a skill to actually find those discounted items. I just learned to do that from a friend of mine who is also into it and it's awesome when you get to find a great bargain!

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My daughter likes to shop the Rack, I don't have the patience, I like a bargain but I don't like the searching thru all the stuff. I think I will give it another try to see what I can find. I am looking for something special.

4. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know. I have been there a few times and never find anything for me..... Maybe I was just there on off days. But gosh I usually can at least find a handbag. Of course my competitive side will make be keep going back, until I find some sort of deal.

5. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    I've shopped there before, but the real trick with stores like that is to learn their stocking schedule. That way you'll be there before the best buys are gone and the store becomes a mess. I've known people that kept up with the schedules of three or fours stores and they'd plan their weeks around getting to the store and shopping.