Any Site Offering Freebies For The Yuletide

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by tonyb • Dec 20, 2016.

1. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    As part of end of year sales and in the good mood of the Yuletide I like to think some online stores may be offering freebies this time around. Are there any out there were one can get items highly discounted or even some free offer that you know of.

2. elitesquatter

elitesquatterNew Member

Threads:
    I do know that Ubisoft gave away 7 of their game titles for free. The games include Assassin's Creed 3, The Crew, Beyond Good and Evil, etc. That is if you're into PC games. I'm not sure if it's still active though. I immediately got mine in December.

3. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I may recommend Lazada for your online needs. It gives lots of discounted items for you to purchase. It is a Singaporean e-commerce online business which offers everything in a very, very low prices. Take your time to visit Lazada.

4. efrain silva

efrain silvaMember

Threads:
    Pretty much every single website and business out there, especially the larger and more well-known ones, is doing something to this effect. All are promising to mark down prices and to give away. Be careful though, because in the end, nothing is still truly free when it comes down to it.