Any Suggestions For Good Places To Get Restaurant Coupons?

Discussion in Coupons started by Zyni • Aug 11, 2016.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm hoping to grab up some coupons for restaurants and maybe even some fast food chains. I'll be taking a road trip, and there are a bunch of us, so it would be helpful to be able to get some discounts on snacks and meals along the way.

Once there, we have some favorite restaurants we will be visiting, but for the way there and the way home, it would be nice to be able to spend less. We'll probably eat the continental breakfast at the hotel and do most of our real dining for dinner. I'd rather have more money to spend at the good places than at the little food joints we happen to stop off at.

Any suggestions you might have for discounts and coupons for food would be great and greatly appreciated.

2. ashley0323

ashley0323Member

Threads:
    If you haven't already, I would check groupon. I use the app myself. I come across amazing deals on there. Sometimes $10 off a purchase of $20 or more. Once, we went to chilis restraunt and a deal popped up saying if we spend $25, we get 40% off.. So guess who spent $27? Lol We did! Cant beat great deals.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have been watching groupon.com and they have some good deals...free account too. Sometimes places like safeway.com that has signature cafe and cold sandwiches on sale is something to see...all you need is Safeway card and safeway.com free account. You can see the sales online. I believe that Ralphs is also affiliated with safeway.com. Sometimes you'll need other things like water, snacks, bathrooms and Safeway got them all and most of the times you get that on sale of the week. Happy safe and fun trip!

4. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Some of the best deals are via apps which I personally hate downloading, but they do offer freebies and meal deals. I does depend on where you are, but most fast food places will have app deals and I know that if you check in on Facebook for some places (like Pizza Hut) you can get a free drink.

I would sign up to your favorite chains online and download the apps to see what is available, because they do tend to have the deals applicable to the area.

5. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I appreciate the suggestion, but I find apps way too intrusive. They do sometimes have good deals though, so I guess it's worth a look at least. Thanks.

Thanks to everyone for all of your ideas. I have been meaning to see about Groupon, so I guess now is a good time to do that.

I didn't know about the Safeway thing, @Krissttina Isobe@Krissttina Isobe. We don't have that here, but I know some people who have this store in their area, so I'll share this info with them.

You made out very well, @ashley0323@ashley0323. Nice.

6. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    I hear Groupon is good for coupons but I never used it. I do bring coupons from the Sunday paper inserts. They will have coupons for places like Burger King, Arby's and Subway. I also sign up with my favorite restaurants and they will offer coupons. Some of them will be money off a plate or a free entree or desert. I am signed up with Long Horn.