Anyone buy clothes at Five Below?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by zestytomato • Apr 6, 2014.

1. zestytomato

zestytomatoNew Member

Threads:
    I have to admit, I was quite skeptical when Five Below started offering athletic apparel at their stores, but now I love it! The sports bras they have are great, I bought one that has been incredibly durable (and I still use it to this day), and after a couple of months I went back to buy more! Their running shorts have been of excellent quality as well. I would definitely recommend shopping at Five Below for cheap gym wear that lasts long and feels comfortable.

2. AB91000

AB91000Active Member

Threads:
    No. I have not shopped at Five Below yet.

I usually shop at Foot Locker, or Champs for all of my athletic gear. I find that they offer the best products, at the best price. Basically they have the best balance. Especially when you buy online. They have all sorts of sales.

I may give Five Below a chance though. To see what they have to offer. I am always open to new things. How do you shop from Five Below? Do you shop at the physical store, or online?

I hope they have an online site because i don't think there is a physical store in my city. I will have to do some research, and find out.

3. zestytomato

zestytomatoNew Member

Threads:
    Five Below is only a physical store, and they do not sell online in order to keep their costs low. For activewear with a price worth the quality I go to REI, see what they have, and try to find it cheaper online or wait for the store to have a sale. Admittedly the only good sales happen if you sign up to be a member, but they do have great member discounts. I tend to stay away from Champs and Footlocker as their items don't fit as nicely.

4. KymARenner

KymARennerNew Member

Threads:
    I prefer to just fish around stores till I find whatever it is I was hoping to add to my wardrobe.
    Although I have never shopped at Five Below, I do love to wear teen plus size cheap clothing suiting the occasion.

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of the store, Five Below. I did a quick search and there aren't stores in my area. It's too bad. It sounds like a great place to buy athletic wear. I can't think of a store that's comparable in my state.

6. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I've seen the active wear at Five Below but never purchased it because I am afraid it would fall apart. I worry the yoga pants would rip along the back seam. Now that you gave your experience I may try the running shorts out, gym wear is so expensive these days I'm up to try something new.

7. Kitty Reeves

Kitty ReevesActive Member

Threads:
    I think that I've seen a couple graphic tee's at our Five Below before? But, they're always in Junior's sizes, so I don't even bother checking them out. I thought any clothes that Five Below gets are misprints? The store was originally one of those that sold the misprinted, messed or over flow clothes that stores/companies were getting rid of? I would bother getting any clothes there any way; it's like buying clothes at the drug store or something crazy like that.

8. Neperon

NeperonActive Member

Threads:
    Haven't tried it yet but yeah have heard about it and i guess its more like an appropriate way of learning things and getting better at them so yeah that is the way finally that works keep it this way.

9. wander_n_wonder

wander_n_wonderActive Member

Threads:
    I agree with the sport bras! They are the most comfortable that I've ever tried! They never move when you raise your arms and sometimes, I don't even feel that I'm wearing them. I'm so fond of it that I wear it even when I'm not going to the gym. I use it in all occasions. I normally do that each time I find a bra that suits me really well.

Other than that, I think their stocks are not any different from other stores.

10. infinitely awesome

infinitely awesomeNew Member

Threads:
    what are the sport bras made of? would they be okay to go swimming in?

11. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have seen the sports wear at Five Below but was not to sure of the quality of the product. I have purchased the throws that they have there and a number of other things with no problems so logic would say the sports wear is good also. I will give it a try. Thanks for the review.

12. Daci

DaciNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite pair of leggings are from 5 below, after owning them for about 4-6 months I've mended them twice, once along the inner seam once a tiny hole in the butt because they tore a bit in the wash (probably a bra or something in someone's pocket) they're pretty great. Very soft. Go for the Sweet! brand if your 5 below has them. The inner seams are bit loose but some minor adjustments reinforces them easily. I don't have a sewing machine, both repairs were done with a $1 sewing kit.

13. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I have only shopped at Five Below a couple of times, but I do love it. I have not checked out the clothing yet but it might be a good fit for my daughter. I am happy with their other products and I love looking at everything they have. You can find some really good things there. Thanks for giving your review of the sports bras.

14. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    I have only purchased from a couple of times, but overall i think their quality is decent and they offer great value for the money.