Anyone Familiar about the Ipad Mini?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Jozhua130 • Oct 3, 2012.

1. Jozhua130

Jozhua130New Member

Threads:
    There has been quite a ton of rumours circulating about the iPad mini and if it is real or not. Recently I ran

that it is indeed in production and priced between the iPad 3 and the Ipod Touch price range.

Question is, what do you think about this iPad mini? If you have the money would you buy one, If not why?

I'm seriously thinking of getting one when it comes out, though I want to know more about the specs of it at least. I sort of used my Ipod Touch for gaming ( I know its foolish, but it works) and come to think of it, an Ipad Mini would be great for that.

2. tommymac

tommymacActive Member

Threads:
    I guess it is all going to come down to the amount of features we're talking about. For me, personally, if it supports GarageBand and allows me to plug my guitar in, I'll probably buy it.

3. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    Although I already have an iPad, I'm still interested to know what are the properties of it and what it can do. If it seems like better than the last release maybe people will take this mini seriously.

4. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    I probably wouldn't buy it. While I am interesting in knowing what it brings to the table that separates it from the iPad or iPod Touch, I don't really see a reason to buy it. If it's just "hey it's bigger than an iPod, but smaller than an iPad!" then I'll pass.

5. KC Evans

KC EvansMember

Threads:
    I have experience with the IPad Mini and the Original sized version. I have a sister who owns the larger one and a friend who owns the mini. I myself own a Galaxy. However, I do not care for any. If I could do it all over I would purchase the new windows tablet. It can do much more than any of the tablets listed above.