Anyone here a Candy Crush addict?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by SavvyGirl2014 • Jun 6, 2014.

1. SavvyGirl2014

SavvyGirl2014Member

Threads:
    I swore to myself last year that I would never play that game. I actually was so annoyed with all of the Facebook requests for it that I tried to block all game requests. But now, I myself am a Candy Crush Saga addict lol. I have to admit, I haven't played yet this week, but that was because my Internet has been acting a bit shoddy. But Candy Crush sucks you in and won't let you out! It's like the mafia, once you're in, there's no getting out! Unless of course you delete it, which I doubt you will once you begin playing lol :D

2. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    Hahahaha I never ever wanted to even have a look at what it was before but I was tempted to try it in the middle of my pregnancy then I got hooked!

Then my husband too started playing and we both enjoyed it so much. But one day I got so annoyed because I couldn't complete one of the levels for weeks so I uninstalled it but my husband kept on teasing me by sending an extra lives request to me :D

I'm still playing it now and so all my friends are but I never spent any money on it though.

3. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    Haha, I used to be an addict until I met that one level that would never let me beat it. Just maybe a year ago I would sit on the train going home and even during my lunch breaks at work and start playing candy crush because I really wanted to move on to the next level. It was a pitiful sight to witness really lol.

4. 7zer0z

7zer0zBanned

Threads:
    I am not a candy crush addict. I've played it a few times and thought it was alright but I've since removed it from my phone. I see a lot of people who play it ALL DAY LONG.

5. Ridge

RidgeMember

Threads:
    My wife still puts in maybe a half hour a day. I don't know what we're considering an addict, but it seems like she's been at it forever.