Anyone here do paid online surveys?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by sandooch • Sep 2, 2012.

1. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    Karina, you've given me hope. I would be in Heaven if I could make that much working from home. I had heard that Odesk wasn't worth looking into, but since you say you're making good money working with them, I'll definitely give it a try. As much as I love to write, for some reason I'm nervous writing articles for money. How did you get started doing this, and do you have some helpful advice for me to overcome my fear and just dive in? I'd love to pm you to pick your brain a bit more if that would be okay with you.

2. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    Irazoo is my favorite survey site right now, I qualify for at least one survey a day with them and they give more points per survey than other sites I've tried. I usually just redeem points for gift cards there but they have Paypal also so that's nice. Zoompanel is another good one but they don't offer cash, just prizes and gift cards. Swagbucks is a lot like Irazoo but they don't offer as many points per survey but they do have lots of other ways to earn. I would say those are my top 3 right now.

3. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you! I will have to check out Irazoo as I've not heard of that one before. I have done zoompanel before and wasn't too impressed. I don't do the gift card paying surveys any more. Just the ones that offer cash payouts.

4. IvyBubbles

IvyBubblesNew Member

Threads:
    I just recently tried doing paid surveys. Once in a while I receive surveys from AIP and Spidermetrix. These are the only online surveys that I have so far tried though I have yet to receive any payment since I'm still earning my points. I know it will still take time for me to achieve the minimum points to cash out.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm working with only one survey site as of now, that is AIP. They are available worldwide, just google "AIP surveys" to know the exact URL for your country. The payout is in the form of gift cheques that will be sent to your home. I haven't reached payout yet, so I can't clarify if they really do pay. They seem legit though.

6. jenduru1

jenduru1New Member

Threads:
    Surveys are very time consuming and vey hard to accumulate funds. First of all you have to qualify for them to send you surveys. there is a certain criteria u have to meet and most of the time you would be half way into the survey or 15 minutes in and they al of a sudden thank you for your time but they apologize as you don't meet criteria. This would frustrate me so much so I decided to opt out of all the ones that I signed up for. I don't recommend them only if this will be your full time job and you have all the patients and time in the world.

7. vjykmr89

vjykmr89Member

Threads:
    i have never try it.......... isn't it a risky things to do??????? :eek:

8. leyash

leyashActive Member

Threads:
    I honestly find that the amount of work involved with them is not worth the amount of money that is given.

9. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    Currently, the only paid online surveys I do is

, its easy to do and I'm up to $15. I earn most of my income only from forum posting,

, Mechanical Turk, and article writing.

10. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I actually am signed up with a few surveys and this week alone i made 155 cash money if you want you can send me a message and i can send you the links the ones i do pay very good and it's pretty easy to qualify for them.

11. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I'm in the same boat. I never did win one of the spins in the past, but I pretty much always qualified for surveys. And even if I didn't, it would tell me rather quickly after only a few questions instead of after feeling like I filled out an entire survey already. It's not nearly as good as it used to be. :(

12. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    Wow! That's pretty impressive with just surveys. The most I've made in a month with surveys was $300, but that was when you were able to qualify more often than now. I'm sending you a pm. Thanks!

13. Jailynnsgrandma

JailynnsgrandmaMember

Threads:
    I have signed up for surveys, but never seen to qualify for I have not stuck with them. I do like Pinecone though but you will not make much doing them but you do not have to answer a bunch of questions only to find that you do not qualify.

14. Asuna

AsunaActive Member

Threads:
    To be honest, I'm not very fond of paid surveys. It seems that more often than not I don't match the survey conditions and I don't get paid in result. I stopped filling them a while ago because I got tired of constantly being rejected.

15. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I am interested at first with these surveys but I would always find myself not compatible with the survey after 10-15 questions! That is just a not so good of a thing that's why I gave it up. If you are from US this is really a good source of extra bucks. Not if you are in the third world country especially in Asia.

16. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I do, I don't do it as much as I used to but when I did it regularly I made enough to go on holiday, I mainly used getpaidto.com (sadly gone) and cashcrate.com, I have also used myvoice.com (I won their £1000 prize draw a few years ago).