Anyone here with graphic design skills?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Nick2011 • Aug 5, 2012.

1. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    Hi. Do any of you fine people have experience or skill in designing headers, icons, and banners for forums like vbulletin, ipb, xenforo, etc? If so, we need a few things designed for our horror film site. And are willing to pay via Paypal anyone who can get the job done with some good designs. :cool:

2. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I may be able to help, but you'll need to be a little more specific. Do you need a whole package of logo, icons, background, etc., or just a couple of things?

3. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    No our banner is fine. And we're using hex code for the background. A really awesome shade of red that's not too bright and not super dark.

We need 6 sets of status icons for a vb4 forum. NEW POST, OLD POST, FORUM LINK. And two forum header backgrounds (category strips). That's it. Are you registered at digital point by any chance?

4. FlipKup

FlipKupMember

Threads:
    I actually have a portfolio I can show you if you're interested. This is something I do on a daily basis, and with enough information, I'm sure that I can get a design tailored to your needs done ASAP. Just inbox me if you're still looking. I guarantee you will love my work!

5. leyash

leyashActive Member

Threads:
    My husband can do stuff like this. He took graphic design classes, and is currently in school for web design. This is the kind of stuff that he really enjoys doing.

6. Livvi

LivviActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't I'm afraid but I did find a really REALLY god graphic designer on Fiverr.com. He did a wonderful job on my website's banner and logo, I actually paid more because I felt guilty paying him a mere $5. He isn't there anymore but I know there are plenty of other just as talented designers. It may be worth considering if you don't find anyone in the mean time.

7. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:

Good for you! We had a guy design our forums logo, icons, category strips, and even some main page stickers for free. He did a great job. He really just wanted to show off his work and he got a lot of hits to his site since we credited him as a designer on ours. These days though he's busy with family and work so he doesn't have time to do designs anymore. But since we're moving from vb 3 to vb version 4, new icons and cat strips are needed.

#7Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
  8. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    I'm good with all those , I can get you any kinds of banners done.Just the question is,how much are you willing to pay for the banner :) ?

9. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    I don't need banners though. More like icons and category strips.

10. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    Well doesn't matters , just show me what do you need and I'll make it for you :).