Anyone interested in online investments?

Discussion in Savings & Investments Plans started by tosaytheleast • Aug 11, 2012.

1. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    Hi guys! Anyone of you interested in online investments sites? A year ago I have tried one of the many investment sites online due to curiosity and one of my friends recommended a site. I put a little over $300 on it from the savings I had through freelance writing. I totally didn't think about it too much and just let the days pass by and after a year, I have withdrawn over $3,000 already! Anyone of you have heard about JustBeenPaid?

2. FlipKup

FlipKupMember

Threads:
    Whoa.. that actually sounds pretty amazing!

I can't believe you saw such an amazing return. I've always been iffy about believing in websites that take your money promising a return. Maybe now that I've heard your testimony, I'll look more into these type of websites.

3. Alaska7

Alaska7Member

Threads:
    I'm still very skeptical... Many of these online sites seem like easy scams and/or pyramid schemes. How does that site work? I've heard about things like JSS Tripler, and I'm still very wary.

4. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    I've heard of JustBeenPaid and I actually invested 10 dollars there. I'm not updated with my account though and I might check it only when my money matures after 81 days. I've also been hearing news that JustBeenPaid has been bought by another company? I'm not sure if this is through though.

5. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, just been paid was bought (or they like to tell you changed to) profit clicking

6. sergiu23

sergiu23Active Member

Threads:
    Most of these are pyramidal schemes, and you won't get any return. Some last longer, some little. I remember the A3union was a pretty good one that lasted and I even managed to get my money + a return before it disappeared. The JBP website doesn't even exists anymore since they were bought, I would avoid them.

7. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    I don't actually trust these kind of sites because there are lots of them few years ago and at first they were legit but a year later they turned out to be scam and those people who have invested thousands lost their money in just a night. Take zeekler for example that promises ROI for thier investors but end up lossing evrything they've got.

8. mikelouis

mikelouisActive Member

Threads:
    What were you doing exactly to get that money back? There are so many online programs that claim to offer returns to your money but they are scams. I will never pay for a program will in the end will give you the information which you could have found for free by visiting Google.

9. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Online investment would appeal to anyone who is addicted to gambling or wouldn't mind making a bet and losing. But investment is a serious matter and when choosing what to invest in, there are some factors which must considered.

The more tempting the offer [high returns on investment] the higher the probability of losing the money you invest. So, why take the risk and regret the decisions you made later?

10. Sly14Cat

Sly14CatActive Member

Threads:
    I just looked at JustBeenPaid and I don't know about that, if I were to do any sort of online investing it would be through stocks, Forex, or, if I'm really stupid, Binary options. I'm still learning about investing and economics as a while, but I probably wouldn't step into any foreign territory when it comes to investing, since getting ripped off is no fun.

11. owesem75

owesem75Active Member

Threads:
    I would never trust any "online" investing scheme out-there. The only online investment that I know would pay you off would be maintaining a website (for profit). You can sell online, you can host advertisements, join affiliate programs, etc. That's it.

Having said that, most of my investments are OFFLINE.