Anyone Mad About PINCH.me?

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Kitty Reeves • Apr 29, 2014.

1. Kitty Reeves

Kitty ReevesActive Member

Threads:
    Okay, so PINCH.me is a sample site, that at noon time every other Tuesday, they have samples that you can get for free. Originally, you have your pick of samples! They'd have several samples, and you could pick the three that you wanted sent to you. But now that the site has gotten more and more popular, the company has less and less samples, and almost no selection. I'm lucky if I get one thing to sample. I haven't been able to get anything for the last 4 times, because it's all gone, even if I'm logged on at noon. :mad: And yes, I know, it's free, I shouldn't complain. But, it's still a tiny bit irritating when the site used to be awesome and full of selection, and now there's not even crumbs.

Anyone who's use PINCH.me irritated about all this?

2. largecow

largecowMember

Threads:
    Wow! This seems like a website I'd like to try. What type of products do they have?

3. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, thanks for sharing, even if you are frustrated. :/ I've never heard of this site, but it sounds pretty exciting. I just wish I knew about it before it started drying up! What kind of free stuff do you get from there?

4. Kitty Reeves

Kitty ReevesActive Member

Threads:
    Well, the majority of the stuff in the beginning was all womans related health and beauty stuff, and food samples. For instance, I've gotten a full nail polish, a packet of tissues, a travel size face moisturizer, a full size mascara, dried snap-pea snacks, and mini nail files. They recently had a poll of what user wanted, and expanded their samples to include baby, pets, and mens health & beauty related samples. It's an awesome company, and they're trying to do something awesome, but I think they just go way too many people in too short of a time, so they haven't had time adjust. They're used to dealing with about a thousand or two people, now they have tens of thousands. :(

5. DDavies

DDaviesActive Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of this site, I think I will have to check it out. Sorry you are frustrated with it, maybe it is just temporary growing pains? Freebie sites come and go so fast!