Anyone See This Xhose?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by Farrah • Aug 4, 2012.

1. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    [video=youtube;aky0VOQiSaw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aky0VOQiSaw[/video]

If this works, its a total genius!

2. KNH

KNHActive Member

Threads:
    That does look really neat! I have read that it is terrible and made pretty cheap though. One of my roommates got one and it broke shortly afterwards, so we went online and read reviews...at least 90% of people say it is awful...*sigh* they always make everything look so good on TV :rolleyes:

3. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, they sure do. I am glad you mentioned that. I was very tempted to get one. I didn't even look up the reviews on the internet. KNH you just taught me a valuable lesson... THanks

4. trident252

trident252Member

Threads:
    It's funny because I just saw that commercial last night and I wondered if it really worked. It just seemed like something that someone thought of after a night of adult beverages.

5. tommymac

tommymacActive Member

Threads:
    If this thing works as advertised, it's something I would love to buy. My home garden hose is always a tangled mess, and this looks like it might be the answer. I'm so sorry to hear that it has such bad reviews and seems to be cheaply made.

Anyone out there want to take one for the team and get one?

6. amy005

amy005Active Member

Threads:
    I just saw this last night and thought it looked great. Definitely not something I will consider purchasing now though! Glad to have sites like these to be able to find out about products before buying.