Anyone use vistaprint?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Rarehuntress • Nov 16, 2012.

1. Rarehuntress

RarehuntressNew Member

Threads:
    I'm not sure how many of you heard of Vistaprint, but if you didn't they are a discounted printing service. Vistaprint offers checks (personal and business), postcards, business cards, t-shirts, etc.

Over the summer they had a special where you can get 25 free checks. I don't use checks but the company I dealt with needed a check from me and I refused to pay the prices the bank charges for checks, so i ordered the free checks from vistaprint. The checks were free but shipping and handling wasn't, I paid $4.99 for shipping, which is not bad. I am very satisfied with the checks and I'm thinking about using them for when I'm able to start my business. I just want to get some views from other vistaprint users/customers or one-time use, unsatisfied customers.

I wanted to know if there are any regular vistaprint customers? How long have you used vistaprint? Did you have any problems with the itms ordered or customer service? or.. Did you use vistaprint and was dissatisfied with what you purchased? Did you have a problem with customer service? or did you stop using vistaprint because you found a better company?

#1Nov 16, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
  2. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    I've used Vista Print and I had no problems with it. At first I thought it was a scam because it offered 250 free business cards (of course, shipping and handling). I have nothing bad to say about them, although I haven't used them since.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have heard of Vistaprint. I don't use them. Both my roommate and my mom order business cards from them. They rave about Vistaprint. Whenever I need business cards I just go to the local printer. I didn't know that Vistaprint does checks. That must be new.

4. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    I have used vista print for many things! And it's always good quality. And if you add a full price item in with your free items, the shipping tends to go down.

5. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    I've used Vistaprint on and off for about four years. I used them for ordering business cards and also my wedding invitations, response cards and save the dates. I love them. There pricing on business cards was very affordable and sometimes they offer free deals as well. The quality of the printing and selection of options is great. I've never had a problem with their products.

6. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I love Vista Print, and I've ordered from the numerous times. Their business cards are a great deal, and sometimes you can get free items. In fact, I just got 250 free business cards, a free t-shirt, a free tote bag, and a free mug! All I paid was just $10 shipping and handling.

7. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have used them once to make my husband some business cards and it was pretty good i got a lot of them for under 20 bucks and i was able to design the cards exactly as i wanted i loved it if i ever need something like that again i will go to them.

8. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I have used them for several things over the last two years and have never had any issues at all!

They always run crazy cheap deals and the quality is good. I like getting my business cards through them especially. I have also gotten pens, stickers, address labels, etc, and they're all great.

9. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I used to use them and never really had any problems with the products they shipped. My biggest complaint would be that they were constantly spamming me several times a week with offers for stuff.

10. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    Yes. I'd agree with that. I've had some really classy business cards from them, which I designed myself, and I also got a free card holder with them, just for the cost of the shipping. I also ordered address labels, as writing is difficult for me, as I have arthritis in my wrists and fingers. Problem was, I got so many email offers, I had to set them as spam. If they'd just sent a once a week email with latest offers, I would have probably bought a lot more stuff from them.

11. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    Did either of you ask them to be removed from their email list?

I have ordered business cards from them quite a few times over the years. I first did it through a My Points offer and I know lots of other people who have ordered cards from them as well. It's a really good deal, something like 250 for free and you just pay the postage and handling.

12. MrsR

MrsRMember

Threads:
    I have ordered business cards there before and I didn't have any problems. What makes me mad is the offer of "free" business cards or whatever and in the end you have to pay something, like shipping and handling. They didn't cost much and were cheaper than anywhere else, even with paying shipping and handling, but I just don't like it when something is offered for "free" and then it really isn't. They string you along the entire time, making you think it is free and then when you go to checkout, SURPRISE, you have to pay something to get it. Vistaprint isn't the only place that does that, many other online sites do it too. That's a real turnoff for me.

13. rachel1970

rachel1970Active Member

Threads:
    I've used Vistaprint extensively in the past and had absolutely no problems with them whatsoever. I've had business cards, event invitations and promotional postcards and all arrived in timely fashion, to a good standard, with no mistakes. I would recommend them.

14. GavinMcresty

GavinMcrestyMember

Threads:
    I have never used them. It is not because I have heard anything bad about them. The reason is simply because I do not require things like business cards, personalised t-shirts or anything else that they sell. Now that I have heard the name, I can bear it in mind if I ever need anything like that.

15. PSLoveCharli

PSLoveCharliActive Member

Threads:
    I have only used vista print for business cards on two different occasions. I was satisfied with their service, but have since discovered another company, Moo. They do not have many specials like vista print, but they do have better designs. Check them out!