Anyone Watching Suits TV Series?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Jatelo2 • Sep 18, 2012.

1. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    I can say without fear of contradiction that Suits is the most interesting legal drama I have ever watched. Are there people here who also love suits TV Series?

Please share what interests you...

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I watch Suits. It's one of my can't miss on television shows. There are others that I will watch later, but not Suits. I'm having withdrawals since it's currently on hiatus. I know that the two leading men are the main characters, but I find the women characters more interesting.

3. Cornholio

CornholioActive Member

Threads:
    USA has really good shows...Burn Notice and White Collar are my favorites but Suits is up there. I would probably pick Suits over a lot of other shows on TV...actually I definitely would, not probably.

I loved the episode where Mike and Harvey got stoned together...it has me cracking up.

4. nick87

nick87Active Member

Threads:
    I watched the first season, waiting for it to get as good as they tried to make it seem in the commercials. It never did, so I gave up on it. I'd see if you're a lawyer or interested in law that you'd like it, but otherwise, it's pretty boring.

5. Zaturo

ZaturoMember

Threads:
    I haven't watched tv series since Heroes, so it would be hard to say. I have seen Game of Thrones, but that was a download. I have heard about this "suits" show, but what exactly is it about?

6. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    I have also been watching Suits. Its been a very entertaining show. Gabriel Macht makes the show for me. I would say Suits and The Good Wife are the best law shows currently on TV.

7. husstopher

husstopherMember

Threads:
    I haven't seen it yet, but it does look like something I could get really into.