Anyone who loves Clash of Clans?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by maryannballeras • Nov 17, 2014.

1. maryannballeras

maryannballerasMember

Threads:
    So, lately, I've been loving this game app on my phone called "Clash of Clans." It's a free, online, battle game and it's so fun! I got hooked right into it and I find it really addicting. The graphics are awesome, too. I've never experienced it lagging on my phone as well. Is there anyone here who loves Clash of Clans the same way that I do? Raise your hand!

2. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    I used to play Clash of Clans a lot, but I got put off by the pay-to-win element. No matter how much I play, I will always lose out to the top few players who splurge hundreds, or even thousands on premium currency so that they can defeat other players.

It's still a fun game to kill some time, but I've stopped devoting much time to it.

3. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, I've been playing this game for almost a year now. This game is really addicting. It's fun and you can chat with people from all over the world. What i like most about the game is the combat side of it. I love how you can raid other bases and collect loots. Yep, collecting loots is really my favorite thing to do in this game.

4. Nate5

Nate5Member

Threads:
    I was actually looking for someone who is still playing. I've been seeing a lot of ads for this game, and it seems pretty interesting. I've checked out the review for this game and they all look pretty favourable. The mechanics also seem pretty interesting, and the multiplayer component seems pretty cool. I look forward to getting this game once I get a better phone!

5. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've never played Clash of Clans myself, but I know plenty of people that have. They all seem to love the game, whether they pay for extras within the game or play completely for free. It's not my type of game, considering there are tons of somewhat similar or slightly related mobile games at the moment. It's probably one of the better such games, but the entire genre doesn't entice me to pick any of these games up.

6. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yup, I love playing Clash of Clans. The time to upgrade different buildings and defenses take so much time. I do log in to the game a couple of times a day to build and upgrade and attack. It's really pretty cool. I still have a very low level though and I don't spend real cash on the game in order to hasten the construction and upgrades. But slowly but surely I'm gonna be strong and develop a mighty clan.

I also alternate Clash of Clans with Clash of Kings. If the upgrade in Clash of Clans would take too long, I'll visit my Castle in Clash of Kings. These two games are great time wasters.

7. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    I also love Clash of Clans! Currently on Gold III. I could go into Diamond but I choose not to because farming is easier on the lower leagues. Unfortunately, I still haven't been able to log -in on my account right now because I've been addicted to League of Legends recently. I might open my account soon though, when I feel the urge to return to the game. I'm just hoping the my village is doing fine (it's probably been raided a hundred times already) Lol!

8. goldenmaine

goldenmaineActive Member

Threads:
    I've played clash of clans before, but I stopped after how many months because I couldn't take the waiting for resources to fill up and I was too weak to steal resources form others players. I got to Town Hall 8 before I stopped and I grew tired of upgrading over and over again. I actually purchased an additional builder’s hut in the app store which cost me around 10 dollars. But it was fine and I didn't regret it since I still enjoyed the game when I was still interested with it.

9. tipoywizard

tipoywizardActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah I love it the first time I played it. Its nice to make your own village, upgrade it and attack other villages. However as your level becomes higher and higher it becomes more difficult to level up and the opponents are becoming stronger. Aslo leveling up takes a lot of time if you don't have lots of gems.

10. Radix24

Radix24Active Member

Threads:
    I have heard of this, and my workmates play this game a lot. I think the majority of people I know is a CoC addict. I do not want to play this game because I am afraid I will become addicting. This game is well within the games that I like, and I am deathly afraid.

I have heard of the pay to win element too. This really causes an imbalance in the game, and can take the fun out of it.

11. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Nah, you don't need money to win per se... You need money to speed up upgrades and training and such. However, you could still win even without spending a single dime. It should be a slow process of you don't spend money but it's an enjoyable wait.

12. eagletal88

eagletal88Active Member

Threads:
    I played a solid 3 months last year until things just started getting SLOW. Having to wait 3 days for something to get built or upgraded? No thanks... I would never pay into a game that forces you to be connected online, and when they shut down, everything is gone. It was fun for a couple of months, but I couldn't take it anymore...

13. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I've installed it on my phone and to be honest I never got into it. I guess it's because it's a solid time waster, I mean having to wait days and days just to get a building up is just tedious to the point that it's not even fun anymore. I don't know, maybe I'm too old for these kind of games.

14. Goat of Departure

Goat of DepartureActive Member

Threads:
    I've played it and I didn't get the hang of it. First I thought it was fun but after a few days it just felt dull and stupid to me. I agree it is indeed a solid time consuming game especially when you're really bored which in this day and age is basically what these games are targeted towards.

15. beccagreen

beccagreenActive Member

Threads:
    I've heard of it. A friend of mine always sends me requests from this game which I never got into at all. I watched my friend play it and to be honest I think it's really not that fun or complex in a way that you would only win if you have this and that. But then again I could be wrong.