Anyway Website Where I Can Purchase Google Play Gift Cards?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by GavinGimbo • Jun 25, 2015.

1. GavinGimbo

GavinGimboMember

Threads:
    Hello everyone!

I want to know whether there's any possible website where I can buy Google Play Gift Cards?

I have $30 Paypal Balance on my account and want to use it to purchase apps.

So if there's any possible way on how I can go about doing this, please do let me know!

Thanks!

:)

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If you have the PayPal debit card, then just use that. Otherwise, you could use Walmart.com if they sell Google Play Store gift cards. A lot of websites accept PayPal balances for purchases, so I would imagine you'll find plenty of options. Having that debit card gives you even more options, though, which is always nice for obvious reasons.

3. GavinGimbo

GavinGimboMember

Threads:
    Hello there!

Thanks for your reply! So I just get a PayPal Debit Card and I can use my PayPal Balance for anything which allows PayPal payments?

I'm looking to use it digitally. I think if I buy from Walmart, I'll be a physical purchase, and I don't want that (no reason).

When I try to link my PayPal account with Play store it's asking me to add a debit card, so I guess the PayPal Debit Card thing will work. I'll do check!

4. ankitjainin

ankitjaininNew Member

Threads:
    When you search "
    Google Play Gift Cards" on Google, you will get huge websites, from top the best are according to your choice.

5. rightct

rightctActive Member

Threads:
    Well, depending where you're from, you could use your PayPal account to buy those apps directly from the Play Store. There's no need to actually buy separate Google Gift Cards for it.

There's another thing that might interest you: You can get those gift cards for free if you want to! There are those Android apps who offer you different prizes in exchange of you downloading apps. Check them out, if you haven't until now. :)