App For Insurance Card

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Zyni • Nov 19, 2015.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not big on apps most of the time, because I find them to be very intrusive. It seems like they want way too many permissions for my comfort. Why do they need access to everything on my phone, including my photos? They don't. That's why I tend to avoid most of them.

That said, my husband recently put a free app on my phone from my insurance company. If I get pulled over (which never happens, knock on wood), I'll have an instant electronic insurance card. I'll never have to worry about whether or not I have the current one in my glove box. Pretty Handy.

2. Hedonologist

HedonologistActive Member

Threads:
    I actually don't have one of those insurance cards, so this app would be good for me. I don't really have too many apps myself, but this has a practical use so I'm not going to oppose it on this occasion.

Pretty handy indeed!

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You are right about apps asking for a lot of data, however if I can earn money on my phone what can be easier than that? I have to be able to earn money to jusify the cost of having a smartphone they are not cheap! Besides, I am all about easy ways to earn cash..and if you can make it playing games, walking into stores or watching videos...Hey, count me in!